Construction Defense Litigation Attorneys
Experienced Construction Defense Litigation Attorneys
We have substantial experience in all areas of construction defense litigation, including:
- commercial construction and residential construction,
- wrongful deaths,
- accidents, and
- premises liability.
We have construction defense litigation experience in a diverse array of construction claims, including:
- design, and
- flooding and water diversion.
Our construction defense litigation practice regularly evaluates and defends construction defense litigation claims against general contractors and subcontractors, including questions of:
- general contractor liability,
- independent contractor status,
- contribution, and
- contractual indemnity.
Our construction defense litigation attorneys are experienced in handling construction accidents and wrongful death claims, arising from all kinds of alleged OSHA violations, plant explosions, scaffolding falls, electrocutions, and building collapses among many others. These types of construction defense litigation claims frequently present unique and complex legal issues that require experienced construction defense litigation attorneys.
Successful Construction Defense Litigation Attorneys
We have successfully defended:
- a general contractor in a lawsuit brought by a school district, arising out of multiple construction defects including foundation defects, water leaks, and roof design defects in three different middle schools.
- a commercial landfill, sued for $10 million by more than 140 homeowners alleging the landfill was constructed in the 100-year flood plain and caused substantial flooding throughout the city.
- a large West-coast engineering company sued after construction of a pond in public park allegedly caused substantial flooding.
Conscientious Construction Defense Litigation Attorneys
Our construction defense litigation attorneys endeavor to provide an aggressive, cost-effective investigation and defense of construction claims to expeditiously resolve both small and large loss construction claims.