How Campbell & Associates Law Firm, P.C. Can Help You with OSHA
If OSHA issues your company a citation for a violation, you have the right to appeal all aspects of the violation, including:
- Penalties that may be imposed
- Timeframe allowed for making the proper corrections
- The actual citation
The OSHA inspector who issued the violation is required to clarify the reason(s) for the citation, penalties that may be imposed, and actions you can take to make corrections in order to comply.
If OSHA denies your appeal, then you have the right to take your case to court. Defending an OSHA citation often requires the legal expertise of an employment attorney for a successful outcome. The Dallas attorneys at Campbell & Associates Law Firm, P.C. have worked with employers to appeal OSHA citations, and have successfully represented them in winning their appeals in court.
Never assume that an OSHA inspector is in full compliance with OSHA regulations and rules of inspection.
Defense Techniques for OSHA Citations
Campbell & Associates Law Firm, P.C. attorneys have used some of the following techniques for the defense of their clients after an OSHA citation:
- Misconduct by an employee that the employer was unaware of, and had no way of knowing
- Job-related hazards that are innate to the job, and known to employees
- Non compliant OSHA inspection procedures
- Ambiguous violation(s) making it questionable if the employer was actually in violation
- Employer was denied the right to participate in the OSHA inspection
- Delayed citation after inspection
Dallas Advocacy for OSHA Violations
To learn more about how Campbell & Associates Law Firm, P.C. can help you with OSHA citations, you should contact one of our Dallas attorneys today for a free consultation.